Primary School

Ernesford Grange






Medicines in school

Before any prescribed medicine is given to a child the relevant Medicine Request Form must be completed by the child’s parent/guardian. The Medicine Request Form is available from the school office or can be downloaded here. 

Staff may be able to give children paracetamol or ibuprofen based medicines with permission from a parent or guardian.  Please speak to a member of staff if you feel your child will need any medicine during the chool day. 

Use of Inhalers

Parents requesting that their child be able to use an inhaler within school should have completed the relevant Inhaler Request Form. A copy of this form can be requested from the school office or downloaded here.