Safety Seymour

During our Safety Seymour visit in Year 2 we spent time actively learning about carbon monoxide. We discovered that it is almost undetectable but can be found near lots of things we have in our homes, such as our boilers, cookers and some fireplaces! We thoroughly enjoyed taking part in some drama and recreating interesting things like cookers and fireplaces (with sound effects). To finish the day we were introduced to Safety Seymour who is going to help us to keep our homes safe with a carbon monoxide detector!